Hybrid solar systems generate power in the same way as a common grid-tie solar system but use special hybrid inverters and batteries to store energy for later use. This ability to store energy enables most hybrid systems to also operate as a backup power supply during a blackout, similar to a UPS system. Owing to the power outages in the country, batteries are an integral part of the system for 24-hour power supply without any outages. This smart system has a preference of
Solar + Batteries Back-up ----> Grid ----> Batteries Back-up (In case of power outage at night)
GreenTek believes that renewable energy is the most viable solution for different purposes and solar systems are the most sophisticated, economical and reliable system. GreenTek optimizes the system such that the payback period of this system is almost 4.5-5 years. Since solar panels have a life of 25 years, the hassle-free system will give immense profit after 4.5 years.
Assessment & Surveys
- Space for physical location?
- Will all the system components fit?
- Installation meet electrical code?
- What equipment do I purchase?
- Required yield from available space?
System Size & Design
- How much power needs?
- How much energy it will generate
- Sizing of solar panels, Inverters?
- Sizing of solar batteries, controllers?
- Sizing of BOS
- Site Development
- Solar Mounting
- Solar panels, Inverters, Controllers
- Batteries & BOS
- Solar Power Plant on Turnkey basis
- Solar Panels Of 250W,300W,320W
- Off/On Grid Solar System With Backup
- Grid Tied With Reverse Metering
- Solar Powered Street & Garden Lights
- Solar Water Pumps
- Solar Geyser For Hot Water Supply